Over the past five years, we have worked diligently to make aviation practical, accessible, and most importantly, safe for all of our customers. We do this by upholding certain standards and criteria that assure we operate a facility that provides quality aircraft maintenance and superior service.
Whether you choose to have your aircraft serviced at Double M Aviation, or another maintenance facility, there are certain standards for aircraft maintenance technician training, shop equipment, manuals, documentation, and physical facilities that are necessary for proper inspection, maintenance, and repair of general aviation airplanes.
Among those qualifications and standards, a facility should:
- Be staffed with personnel who have superior, aircraft specific knowledge and experience and provide reliable, high-quality service to a substantial customer base.
- A facility located in a safe, general aviation-friendly airport.
- An active continuing education and training program for it’s technicians.
- A significant vendor list for aircraft parts, accessory overhaul, paint, avionics, and others.
- One or more highly-rated and qualified pilots on staff to perform pre- and post-maintenance test flights.
- Necessary shop equipment and aircraft specific tools in inventory.
- Access to aircraft specific maintenance manuals and technical documents.
- A current AD search service.
- Properly licensed technicians with at least one technician holding both an A&P license and Inspection Authorization (IA).
Double M is dedicated to offering reliable work backed by a guarantee of maintaining your aircraft to the highest standards. There’s no replacement for experience, and when it comes to general aviation aircraft maintenance, we have the necessary experience to ensure your aircraft is in the best hands.